Not only did the parts get brazed properly but they looked better than ever. I am happy to tell you that Franklin Brazing is now an approved vender under our ISO system.
Testimonials RSS feed for this section
Franklin Brazing is a trusted supply partner for quality and delivery of highly designed inverted delta automotive parts.
I wanted to take a couple of moments to personally thank you for your recent efforts in turning around a very short lead time order for us on our housings.
As we discussed, we were very pleased with the results of the destruct test on the pulley assemblies. With myself and many other folks here were unaware of the joining capabilities of braze, we wanted to test to see how much the braze could withstand.
I just wanted to send you a quick note as to how impressed AXXXXX Inc. is with the implementation of Franklin Brazing as a new “Approved” vendor for the copper brazing of our Stainless Steel and Nickel-Iron conduits. Upon receiving the completed samples we sent to you in early January, AXXXXX has just received back our 1st production order.
I just wanted to send you a quick thank you regarding the last two RUSH annealing jobs that Franklin did for us. Franklin played a very important role in the expedited schedule that allowed us to meet our customers needs.
- RUSH Annealing Jobs – A Job Well Done November 8, 2011
- Using the PuroBrite™ System to Braze: How Does it Differ From Other Systems? January 29, 2014
- Brazing Services: The Effect of Oxidation on Brazing February 6, 2014
- Why Use the PuroBrite™ System to Braze? February 13, 2014
- Brazing Services: Brazing Stainless Steel in Open Air February 20, 2014
- PuroBrite™ System for Heating and Treating July 8, 2014
- Common Mistakes to Avoid When Brazing Stainless Steel July 1, 2014
- Brazing Versus Welding June 19, 2014
- Benefits of the PuroBrite™ System for Heating and Treating Stainless Steel June 11, 2014
- Four Benefits of Using the PuroBrite™ System for Assembly, Brazing and Heat Treating June 5, 2014